Agung Village is a peaceful retreat with natural beauty surrounded by rice fields. It has two villas, each villa is 250 m² of mixed Balinese and colonial architecture, plus a 700 m² tropical garden with a swimming pool.
The unique decoration is the result of more than 30 years of adventure throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. Every corner is enriched with ethnic arts, objects, paintings, furniture and old books. From one room to another, you may see pictures of erupting volcanoes or the high peaks of the Himalayas, then observe authentical ethnic objects such as a bisj pole (the totem of Asmat tribes in Papua).
The restaurant is open the whole day with succulent Asian and European food prepared by our chef Mr. Agung or the owner I Gusti Agung Ayu Damayanti. Our food is fresh from the farm and the sea.
It takes minutes to be at the footsteps of the holy temple of Tanah Lot. There you can play at the prestigious Nirwana Bali Golf Club with a unique view on the majestuous Indian Ocean. We are also very close to Kedungu Beach if you feel like surfing the waves, and our location offers many paths to walk or cycle through the rice fields. More activities here.
Our staff natural warmth and friendliness will make it hard to leave Agung Village where beauty, comfort and tradition combine.
- 4 double rooms with king size bed
- 1 twin room
- 100% cotton bed & bath linen
- A/C and attached bathroom in all rooms (hot/cold shower)
- Large swimming pool 18,50 m x 4,50 m
- Long chairs and traditional “bale” for relaxing, reading and afternoon massage
- Terrace for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with cable TV (news, sports and movies)
- Free Wifi (reception & restaurant areas)
- Safe deposit box in all rooms
- Airport transfer on request
- Special traditional meals on request
- Car rental (with or without driver)
- Motorcycle and bicycle rental
- Balinese massage (from 9am to 7pm)
- Laundry service
- Staff attached: maids and security guard
Rates – Valid till 1st March 2016
You can book rooms individually or the whole property.
All rates are per night in Indonesian Rupiah, inclusive of taxes.
- 1 room: 950 000 RP
- The 2 villas – 5 rooms: 4 000 000 RP
- Extra bed: 250 000 RP
- Breakfast included
You can also check out “Puri Ayu“, our other homestay in Canggu.